Here's how we can help you in Perth & Kinross
Upcoming Professional Learning for Perth & Kinross Practitioners
Tailor-made sessions and In-Service options
We have a wide range of sessions we can run, all of which can be adapted to your setting, your situation and where you feel you and your staff are placed at present.
- Better understanding Scottish Government’s latest LfS Action Plan
- Exploring rights-based approaches (& supporting RRSA and the Incorporation of the UNCRC)
- Global Citizenship – practical ideas for the classroom
- Cross-curricular guidance using Global Citizenship themes & contexts
- Climate Justice
- Subject/departmental-specific support & how to make connections with LfS and Global Citizenship
- Decolonising the curriculum
- Anti-racist education
- The SDGs/Global Goals
- Fair Trade
We are available for twilights and in-service sessions, both online and in-person. If you’d like to have a chat about how we can shape support to suit you and your staff, complete the form below and we will be in touch.